Journal 29 Revelation: Interactive Book Game

Do you like solving puzzles?


Be prepared for the most interactive book you'll see this year, the Journal 29 Revelation... Of course is another Kickstarter project, you know me, at least once a week I find some really cool project I want to share with my followers! This time the price is not high and it will be something really original as a Christmas gift, take my word...


Journal 29 Revelation is a unique book game where you can solve puzzles and submit your answers online to get the keys and move forward in the story. To solve the puzzles, you need to think out of the box. You can write, draw, search,  fold pages, combine different methods and try to get those puzzles right. Journal 29 Revelation is a 152 pages physical book with over 52 puzzles to solve.

This book will make you think outside the box; if you want to finish the adventure you will have to  think outside the box; Write, draw, search,  fold pages, combine and more... Don't tell me you don't find it exciting!

Want a little taste to start you adventure, here is the first puzzle...


I already solved it, and you? ;)

Labels: , , ,