Univers - Català; Ara i Sempre

Today I wanted to be a little bit philosophical, so I wanted to introduce you a very special word, Univers, and let me say that is almost the same as in English, so no difficulties here!


Yes, Univers is the same as Universe; all the known or imagined objects, matter, and events throughout space; the cosmos. 
So, let me ask you a question, do you believe in the Universe? Do you believe in a god or that the earth was created with the Big Bang? I have very strong thoughts about this, but I always think that everyone should have their own believes, but always respecting the others, of course. As my mother always said, your freedom stops where the others began.

Be prepared for a quite special quote...! ;)

Hi hauria d'haver alguna cosa molt especial amb les condicions de conexions del univers i que pot ser més especial que això que no hi hagi conexions? - Stephen Hawking
There ought to be something very special about the boundary conditions of the universe and what can be more special than that there is no boundary? - Stephen Hawking

The source is Notable-Quotes.

Labels: , , , ,