Hivern - Català; Ara i Sempre

Ok, is it a fact that I am not a very good teacher, it seems that I put the cart before the horse, because really, after the days and the months I should tell you the seasons, isn't it? More normal... sorry! I started this project as a way to fight for the Catalan and I didn't have a program at all... but I can promise you that I am trying to be interesting and original and share things that if you don't live there you couldn't know. So ok, today is the moment to share with you the word "Hivern"...


And after all the "silly" talk I made before, I am sure you could guess what it means Hivern, yes, Winter, like "Winter is Coming" from Game of Thrones! Winter as, the cold season between autumn and spring.

Oli, sal i pa calent, fa de bon passar l'hivern.
Oil, salt and hot bread, makes it easier to go through winter.

This is something really typical from the people that lives or have a country house, don't think about a mansion, a simple house with 2 rooms, a kitchen and a living room, but with a fire place and some big extension to cultivate vegetables and fruits. I had spent a lot of years making fire outside to cook meat and toast bread, let me say, delicious! ;)

Labels: , , ,