Ampolla - Català; Ara i Sempre

Sorry for my absence yesterday, my little one seems quite special these last days, and I am more tired than usual, so I decided not to post yesterday, but I promise it was something exceptional, I want to continue with this project more time!
Okay, today's word is something that you could guess, but is not really similar with the English word, so... Ampolla... /əmpôlyə/


Any idea? One clue, is to keep drinks inside... now you know, I am right? Yes, bottle;  a container for holding liquids, having a neck and mouth and made of glass or plastic.
I decided to share with you this word because I am singing a song to teach the numbers to my little one that is based on bottles, so I thought it would be funny. He still doesn't talk, so far not learning the numbers,  but he at least tries to sing! ;)
The song....

Hi ha cinc ampolles - Ara va de bo
Hi ha dues ampolles a dalt de la paret                    There are two bottles at the wall
hi ha dues ampolles a dalt de la paret                    there are two bottles at the wall
però si una ampolla caigués per mala sort                    but if one bottle fell down for bad luck
queda una ampolla a dalt de la paret.                    there is just one bottle at the wall.

Hi ha una ampolla a dalt de la paret                    There is one bottle at the wall
hi ha una ampolla a dalt de la paret                     there is one bottle at the wall
però si una ampolla caigués per mala sort                    but if one bottle fell down for bad luck
queda cap ampolla a dalt de la paret.                    there is none bottle at the wall.

Labels: , , ,