Boots Beauty Box - May 2017


When someone says free, your head turns around and your ears start to listening every letter and word said... That's why when I made my order yesterday on Boots and read a Beauty Box Free, I couldn't resist to order all the things I need for my baby online to get to the 60€ minimum to be eligible for the box! And surprise, surprise, the box had all full size products and perfect to use this summer, want to take a look?


I have to say I haven't tried Boots white brand Nº 7 before, but this Youthful Eye Serum will be great this July to make my face feel energized even when I would be completely tired! (€27.00)


The Barefoot Beauty Restoring Foot Butter by Champneys will be perfect after the long walks I will do this holidays, I am just dreaming on the massage I will have on my foot when I will arrive at the hotel! ;) (€12.00)


My hands are always dry, no matter the weather, so a big Hand Food by Soap & Glory is always welcome! (€8.00)


I was searching for a sun cream to use on my holidays, and the Soltan Once Face will be perfect, it's ultra UV-ageing defence, water resistant and with high sun protection. What more do I need? (€14.00)


A beautiful and soft lipstick to add on my hand luggage, the colour is perfect, not very pink and not totally red, I love it! It's the Nº 7 Match Made Moisture Drench Lipstick. (€14.00)


And the last one, the Mark Hill Taming Anti Humidity, perfect to have a nice hair, and big size too, so thin one will not come with me on holidays, too big! This product is not available on Boots Ireland, just Boots UK! (€4.50)


The total of this box is €79.50, so I think that for something that was completely free, that they send it to me at home and I will use on my holidays is a perfect treat, don't you think?

Labels: , , ,