Sanrio Loot Crate - March 2017

If you are searching for some cute products this is the box you need!


This month the theme is Friendship, so be prepared to share all of the things with your bestfriends! ;)
First of all, these cute mugs have stolen my heart, they are perfect to enjoy a tea or a coffee with a good gossip chatty time!


There are these two little plushes too, Hello Kitty and Daniel, and my little one loved them since the first moment...


This little zip bill will accompany me on my trips, you never know when you need a good friend! :)


These beautiful and big enamel pins will go perfect on my husband and my jackets, we had the same model and we never know which is which.


Since I participated in the IncoWrimo I had a lot of letters to answer and I was short on letter sets, so this one will be perfect to send to my new penpals!


And my favourite, of course, this beautiful black scarf, with silver plated illustrations of the Little Twin Stars, don't you like it?


The Sanrio Crate is a box send every quarter with Sanrio characters products, all the items are exclusive and perfect for any Hello Kitty lover!

Labels: , , , ,