I Hate That You Bloody Left Me by Heather Hill

I Hate That You Bloody Left Me by Heather Hill
Genre: Fiction, Humor
Source: TBC
Rating: 5/5


Three widows want to meet the celebrity psychic Derek Montgomery, these are their adventures...

"Sometimes I get so lonely and so frustrated, I buy sexy vegetables - Fleur Brookes, Widow, 68."

If you are searching for a fresh and hilarious book, this is the one for you.
The three widows; Cathy, Fleur and Joanna-Rose had been mourning her husbands for more than a year, when they "decide" to visit the psychic Derek Montgomery to shut some open doors. But with an alcoholic, a free spirit and a good wife, their trip just could be a disaster!
I am not sure I have ever laughed so much with a book, this is a book with real characters and funny situations, you will love it and roar with laugh!
I don't want to make any spoilers, so go ahead and read the book, this will be the book of the summer!
Do you believe in psychics?

Labels: , ,