The Herb Garden by Jo Malone

Every year at the end of winter Jo Malone takes a limited edition collection of colognes, and of course every year I have to buy at least one of these precious fragrances, I love them!
This year they are made with herbs of the garden, with surprisingly amazing smells! Of course is never easy to choose which one is the best for you, I had trouble deciding if I preferred the fresh and citrus Sorrel & Lemon Thyme or the original and sweet Carrot Blossom & Fennel Cologne. At the end I had chosen...



Carrot Blossom & Fennel Cologne; A hybrid of refinement and whimsy, the first impression of just-ripe carrot entwined with fresh fennel immediately hooks with a distinctive twist. Rose and orange flower water bloom brightly with the earthy sweetness of heritage carrot while the floral elegance of iris punctuates an unforgettable finish.

This year, the cologne it came with a surprise, some herbs to plant on my garden! 
There are three seed balls, with a mix of wildflower, herb and vegetable seeds; geranium, aster, cornflower, coriander, flat-leaf parsley, lavender, thyme, rocket, carrot and nigella.
I will tell you how this experiment ends in a few months! :)

Labels: ,