Birchbox at Selfridges

You can love or hate the beauty boxes, but you have to agree with me that choose the products you receive is more easy and fun. That's why I love the collaboration between Birchbox and Selfridges, there are 24 products and you only can choose 6 to put in your box. A difficult decision? maybe but a funny way to discover new products and choose the best for you.
I will show you the ones that I took home with me... 


I will start with one of my favourite brands Aromatherapy Associates with the Revive Gel, the smell is amazing and it will invigorate your body!


The Truth Serum Collagen Booster by Ole Henriksen to use every morning will make your skin face look beautiful!


The Stainiac will be your must product this year, with a little touch you will have the colour you want in your lips and cheeks! :)


There was a nail polish to choose, and I took the Muscadine colour by Soigné, a good colour to use no matter the weather!


The Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect will make your hair detangle in an instant and it has UV protection too. What more do you need?


The last product I choose it was this lovely Ponytail Holder from L. Erickson, perfect for my long hair!


I loved choosing my beauty products for the Birchbox, I hope they will not stop this collaboration.

Labels: , ,