Clinique Covent Garden Event

I always like to take a walk through all the beautiful shops in Covent Garden, there's always something new, something special or a beautiful event. 


Last week, as every time I visit London, I decided to enjoy the Covent Garden ambient, but lucky me there was a Clinique event! Yes! You just had to popped up in the store and they make you try the Chubby Stick and take it home with you, can you believe it?
Have you tried before the Chubby Stick? Is a super-nourishing balm loaded with mango and shea butters. It leaves your lips with a soft colour very hydrated an smooth. There are a lot of colours to try! So what more can we ask in a lipstick?



There was a little bit of queue, 5 to 10 minutes, but I leave with my favourite lipstick and a little box of candies, what more do I need? :)

Labels: , ,