You Beauty - Discovery Box

You Beauty is the perfect way to try the new beauty products before you purchase them, and decide if they fit your needs.
I always love to try new product, but it frightens me to spend the money and then not use the products, so You Beauty is my solution! :)


This was a Birthday Special Box, take a look at the products I had...
First of all the Volume Plumping Whip from Tony & Guy. To make my hair full of volume and glamour.


I always want to try the Hydragel Eye Patch from Eyeko! These days I am a little stressed so no body will notice no more thanks to them! :)


While I wait the 30 minutes to have my eyes relaxed I will enjoy one of these teas from Crabtree and Evelyn.

A beauty lipstick from Wild About Beauty; "Beneficial With a Hint of Wild". I love the colour, it will be perfect this autumn.


And a little sponge to help you with your make-up...


It was a really good beauty box, I will try again another month with more amazing new samples! :)

Labels: ,