Wedding Box by Glossybox

Yes! In two months I will be getting married!


So I couldn't resist to buy the special edition Glossybox specially created for this day! It has all the products I need inside, so it's perfect! :)


It comes with the nail polish Yes, I do! from Beauty Bird. It will go perfect on my toes nails!


The Moisturising Peeling from Naobay it will leave my skin perfect for the Big Day!


Of course with the Shimmering Skin Perfector from Becca, the in Wedding Day I will have an "Inner Glow"... :)


I can not forget the One Night in Morocco box from NYX Cosmetics, with all the eyeshadow colours I could imagine... and some lip colour too!


The mascara is a must too, so there was one inside, the Mascara from Bellápierre. To have thicker and fuller lashes.


And the last, but one of my favourite products... the Lip Duo by ModelCo. A long lasting lipstick and a shine gloss with strawberry flavour. 


What more can I need?
Inside the box there was a little present too, a couple of pink bows to add at my shoes!


So, if you are getting married or know someone who it will be getting married soon, this is the perfect gift! :)

Labels: , ,