Birchbox September 2013

I know I'm a little late to review the september Birchbox, but the last few days I've been in bed and the week before I was in London ... so it has been impossible to make it before! Sorry!
This was my first beauty Birchbox so it was a good box with some amazing things and curious samples, take a look...


First of all, you have to take a bath to relax and use the Revive Body Gel from Aromatherapy Associates to refresh and invigorate your skin. It smells fantastic thanks to the grapefruit, the rosemary and the juniper.


After the relaxing bath, you have to nourish your skin with the Ylang-Ylang Body Lotion from Molton Brown.


If you still have some make-up on your face you can use the Bioderma Sensibio, to take away the rest of makeup and the daily grime.


Then, of course you can paint your nails with the Révérence de Bastien nail polish. I had an amazing red on my box!


If you are planning to going out, the box it contains also a ModelCo lisptick, Party Proof! :)


Whatever you are going to do after enjoying the relaxing bath, you will love the Green & Black's White Chocolate! I'm sure it will make you happy!


Labels: , ,